Tuesday, October 09, 2007

ok plates and glasses...

OK plates and glasses lets see what we got here. This first plate is really funny a mistake that turned out to be really great. It is heliotrope with some alabaster. It really looks cosmic to me. Also one of the girls I blow glass with was using some splinter dicro and it left dicro splinters all over the marver. Therefore when marving the piece it picked up the splinters and really makes the piece nice. One picture from the top and one picture from the side.












OK this I am not even sure about this plate. All I can tell is that the bottom was tobacco brown but the other brown I am not sure of the color.





These are two glasses that I made this last Friday night which turned out pretty good. I really like the one on the right, the one on the left is a little big around but like the height of the glass.

No comments: