Sunday, February 12, 2006

Found time!!



Ok here we go... This is a small glass bowl about 4 inches high 4 to 5 inches around. It is alittle bit flintstone but still a very nice ice cream bowl. It has a nice weight for an ice cream bowl.

Ok I think this was the same weekend of blowing glass that I made this piece. It is an ok piece with a lot of strange colors and little dicro in the mix. Also this was the first piece that I ever placed a drop foot on to help stablize the piece.

Ok here is the next glass that I made it is one of the better glasses that I have produced from my little time making them. It is about 5 to 6 inches high and about 5 inches in diameter. This is what I think was my fist successful glass that I have made for the fact that is only about 1/4 inche thick.

More to come will take some pictures and add more in the next half an hour or so....

Sloth

No comments: