Saturday, July 22, 2006

Optic Mold Pieces....



Here are my new creation here with the new optic mold. I have made these two bowls. This one is mandarin orange, canary yellow, and steel blue.


This bowl is garnet red, mandarin orange, canary yellow, and some kind of light blue. I like these group of colors it turned out well. Just needed more red on the bottom but still turned out great!

Ok this is an iris Orange so they say but it does not turn orange in anyway at all. It seems like it is a great piece due to everyone likes it and wants it for some reason.

2 comments:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Looking great man!



Scott.
.

MiniMolli said...

Wow Ryan, you're stuff is looking great! I think I recognize some of the colors below ;) Too bad the shop will be closed while you're here. See you next week!