Monday, April 09, 2007

Here we go with a wam bam thank you mam post...

Going to through up some Glass pics and some home improvement pics as well. Due to me being lazy after work and then working at home this is what you get.

First is a Blue adventuring glass then a large garnet ornament and last in this group is the yellow and red flutter bowl.








OK here is two of my new colors in a bowl I think they are steel blue and a canary yellow.

Here is another set of new colors Aqua Marine Blue with a granny apple green. I like this combo but is a little hard to work with due to it going crazy really quickly.













OK here is a few vases that I made the last time in the shop. The first one is a black with a jade wrap. the Second on is a lapis blue with celadon wrap. The Third one is a light blue with a yellow wrap. I wish I would not have wrapped this one due to the inside looking soooo neat but did not know it was going to look that way till I transferred to the punty.























This is canary yellow with at lapis blue wrap and some pictures of the new shelves at the house where I am placing all the glass I have made.
This is a vase that was made for my mother in law when she was over in California and watched me make it for her. She picked out the colors they are a steel blue with a light blue wrap. The wrap did not turn out the way I wanted but she loved it.

No comments: