Monday, January 07, 2008

Pictures

OK got the pictures off the camera and wow they really suck .....I don't think it is the camera it is the camera man....<> I have never been really good at taking pictures so will have to go at it again. Sorry for taking so long but will try to get something up on the blog.

On another not was back in Florida over the holidays and got to make glass the Gnat's studio "My brother" was a blast. Made so many glasses and ornaments I could not believe it. It was so fun that I really did not want to leave. I don't know if it was blowing glass at whatever pace we felt like ---- blowing glass in brothers studio in the back yard where anyone and everyone could stop by ---- or just plan blowing glass with my brother. I think it was just a combination of them all.

Well got back to California on New Years day and did nothing that night due to jet lag. This past Friday had a freak storm come through and all of California when crazy over some like wind and rain. Gust about 70 or so nothing major maybe that is due to being in Florida during the hurricanes. But lost a section of the back yard fence and most of the shingles off the back porch.

Was suppose to be at the studio here on Friday but due to the power kicking on and off Friday night was cancelled. But did get some good pieces made Saturday and Sunday. Will try to take pictures and get the posted when I learn how to work this damn camera. Till then it is always hotter than it appears.

Sloth

No comments: