Sunday, September 23, 2007

At the shop..

Well I finally got some picture taken at the shop. Now I made a few things and they were not all that it was an off weekend. But on the other hand I got some pictures to post...

Not really sure what colors these were but I will take another picture of the finish product here soon.
This same piece with one of the other guys I blow glass with his name is Steward. Huge rock hound and makes more paperweights then I have ever seen but they have a style all to their own. I will take some glass picture and some of the kitchen tonight and try to get them up soon. Till then keep it centered.

1 comment:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Dude don't buy a pint mold I have one. Cast iron, and I am having a friend make a pneumatic rube goldburg machine to open and close it.

Scott.
.