Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ok pictures....

OK I was going to put a ton of pictures up of older stuff and new stuff but forgot that the cord for the camera is at my office. Therefore I am off to the office and diner with the wife..... If I can pull myself from the TV tonight I will load the pictures on to the computer so that I can post. But was a good weekend at the shop made a 2 pumpkins and a glass on Friday night, Saturday was not bad either made a vase drinking glass with some cane which I will have to say is not as easy as it looks to do, another pumpkin and a pretty good plate/serving dish. Today was not bad till one of the girls in the shop brought up that no one had dropped a single thing all weekend and what happens bam there goes the bowl right off the punty. All I could do is give her an evil look then just laugh about it. But on the other hand got two really nice vases and pretty good size pumpkin and a FUBAR pumpkin... I was trying to use powders and clear wrap but just could not get the heat right and basically blow the pumpkin all lop sided and when I put the stem on it was not hot enough and did not want to stay on the piece so what happened....... It got put away with a messed up shape and an even more messed up stem. But 3 out of 5 for a day is not bad. Will take pictures of the stuff from Friday and Saturday due to not having the stuff from today---tonight. I promise will post as soon as I can with a ton of pictures.

No comments: