Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ok the wounderful world of the pumpkin

OK group picture first here these were all made this last week end and I have two others that I have not picked up yet....

This is one of them pumpkins it is a green mix of colors.

Wow this picture does not show the light transparent green of the pumpkin nor the gold stem of the pumpkin.

This is the same pumpkin one with a flash to really show the teal blue and the silver flake. One without the flash to bring out the blue green stem of the pumpkin.
OK these are the pumpkin paperweights that I started to make which turned out pretty well for small gifts due to they are quick and easy to make and seems like everyone likes them.










This one was a test pumpkin due to starting it as a paperweight and then after applying the color the green was too dense so I made it into a stem stick which blew out the pumpkin and brought out the orange. Turned out pretty well.

1 comment:

MiniMolli said...

The pumpkins are looking good duder. I really like the last one a lot.

To be very honest I can't wait for you to come back home. Just think you will have a studio waiting for you.

Scott.
.