Friday, April 14, 2006

Glass Weekend...

Well the weekend is almost here and it is a glass blowing weekend for me which I am excited about due to working in Placerville all week I was able to stop by Arrowsprings in talk with some people and got a bunch of free glow glass. As my brother would call it "glow snot" thanks to Sam there he gave me a little bit of everything for next to nothing and a little extra. So I am going to try this stuff out this weekend. For pictures, the picture download on the printer is not working for some stupid reason so I messed with that for about 3 hours trying to get it to work. Thus no pictures and maybe tonight I will just download the pictures straight from the camera. Well till then "Gravity is your friend....."

Sloth

1 comment:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Cool...glow snot...