Sunday, April 23, 2006

ok looks like pictures will load....




Ok here is the second attempt at a plate. Which actually turned out pretty well. I had never spun anything out so far besides the colored one from the previous post. Well now that I think of it .....I have yet to do it again. :-)
Ok this was a bowl that I made back at Saint Patric's Day glass bowling weekend. I would have to say this is one of my favoite bowls. It is accually one of my best peices also. It is about an 1/8 thick and about 10 inches around, 4 or 5 inches high. It has adventurine green on the inside so it has a nice glitter to the inside the bowl.
Here is my attempt at a set of a glass and a bowl. It is not a good attempt but an attemp. It is ruby red and iris gold in both the cup and the bowl.


Ok I got to take some more pictures of a whole second weekend. Then a weekend of glow snot glass. Till then "Gravity is your friend..."

2 comments:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

I am still hung like a gnat, and gravity has had 34 years to do it's work.

It is not my friend.


Scott.
.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»