Friday, May 05, 2006

A little Bit of time



Ok lets see what I can crank out here really quick due to have glass this weekend and having a ton of stuff to post!!!


Here we go ..... These are two bowls that I made they are not really big but they do what they are made for, which is a small quick bowl of cereal. The first one here is adventurian green on the inside and a little white on the bottom outside to give it a little contrast.


This one is also a small bowl but it was my first attempt at ever using a piece of bar stock. I was a little scare to do this due to watching many people do it incorrectly and watching them shocking the piece and dropping it into the furnace.





This one is one of my favorite pieces. It is not all that big but it is what I was shooting for when I made it. Don't ask what the color is on the inside due to it was a piece of stock just laying around the shop that I picked up and used. Ok this post has to be somewhat close to a big post will do more here soon.

Sloth

No comments: