Monday, March 20, 2006

Update!!

Ok I finally got last Sundays pieces from the shop well the last Sunday that went with the Saturday of the previous posting. A few good pieces not bad tried to make some bowls and they are ok nothing special.

I also blew glass this past weekend and learned a few new things this past Saturday that made making bowls easier for me on Sunday to make them. So the whole weekend that is all I made one bowl after another. I also made 2 plates which is a first for me and one is round (shocker) the other one is off a little due to the frit that I placed in the plate did not get hot enough to smooth out and move.

I will get some time here soon to get some new pictures of the my handmade blown glass work.

Sloth

1 comment:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Funny bro we must have been on the same wavelength. I made a plate last night. Well kind of a plate/bowl thing of a bobber.

I will get with the Mini task master and see when I can break away.


Scott.
.